Free Weekly COVID Testing for Students and Staff at WPHS
Hello Colonial School District Parents, Students and Staff!
In partnership with the Delaware Department of Health and Quidel, your school is offering COVID-19 testing. We recommend everyone pre-register through Primary.Health’s platform: https://my.primary.health/l/colonial-schools
This link is specific for Colonial School District Parents students and staff. This registration will take no longer than 5 minutes and is only done one time!
Here is a little more about the testing program and process:
- Testing is voluntary but highly recommended. It is free of cost to you so no insurance information is needed, or will you ever be asked to pay for these tests.
- Testing will primarily be done through self-swabbing and monitored by medical staff on site – school staff will not be doing the testing.
- The test being used for this program is the Quidel QuickVue. For more information on the test, please read the fact sheet here: Quidel QuickVue Fact Sheet.
- Results and communication will be shared electronically to the email and contact information used for registration. Results are primarily shared every 15-30 minutes.
- If your child tests positive, the school will contact you directly.
- The schedule for when your school will be testing is every Wednesday. The location of the testing site is either in Gym II (entrance by Wellness Ctr) or in the Innovation Center- listen to the morning announcements for the exact location each week.
Thank you for helping us stay safe and prevent outbreaks!