COLONIAL EARLY EDUCATION PROGRAM (CEEP) at Colwyck Information:
- Students–Children with & without disabilities are taught together because the inclusion model is considered Best Practice. Children with IEPs/special needs attend for free, and children without identified special needs attend via “straight pay,” Purchase of Care (POC), or Early Childhood Assistance Program (ECAP).
- Assessment & Curriculum-CEEP utilizes the Creative Curriculum for Preschool, Get Set for School, Teaching Strategies GOLD, and the DE’s Early Learning Foundations (ELFs) for School Success to develop language, personal-social, emotional, cognitive, fine motor, and large motor skills.
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus–CLICK HERE to view menus.
- Staff–CEEP staff are DE certified teachers, paraeducators, and therapists.
- DE Stars-CEEP is a Star Level 5 Program, the highest level in Delaware’s Quality Rating Improvement System.
- ECAP–Via an Early Childhood Assistance Program Grant from the DE Department of Education, we offer a limited number of FREE slots for children who are homeless, living in foster care/kinship care, living at 100% or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL), or receiving SSI, SNAP, or TANF. Contact Dawn Alexander at email@example.com with ECAP questions. To review the ECAP Recruitment Process, please CLICK HERE.
- OCCL Licensing-Licensed by the Office of Child Care Licensing.
- POC-CEEP accepts Purchase of Care.
- Program site ID is 1710472400
- Click on links below for POC Parent Information:
- LINK to DHSS ENGLISH Information for Food Benefits (SNAP), Child Care Assistance (POC), Cash Assistance (TANF), and Medical Assistance
- ENLACE a DHSS INGLÉS Información para beneficios de alimentos (SNAP), Asistencia de cuidado infantil (POC), Asistencia en efectivo (TANF) y Asistencia médica
2018-2019 Preschool Applications:
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR 2018-2019. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR CHILD WILL BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN PROCESSED.
- The 2018-2019 CEEP Open Application Period was November 6, 2017-March 15, 2018.
- Parents/Guardians who applied during the Open Application Period were sent Invitation or Waitlist notifications in March 2018.
- CEEP does NOT follow Title 14 Delaware School Choice Regulations for grades K-12.
Information for 2018-2019:
Half Day 3-year-olds–$2000 per year OR POC
- 9:30 AM-12:00 NOON (Colwyck) or 1:00 PM-3:30 PM (Leach)
- Snacks included
Full Day 3 & 4-year-olds–$4000 per year, POC or FREE ECAP
- 9:30 AM-3:30 (Colwyck) PM OR 8:27 AM-3:09 PM (Leach)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks included
- Children with identified special needs are offered free bus transportation.
- Children without identified special needs must be transported to and from school by a family member.