College Bound Athletics
Parents/Guardians & Students,
Understanding NCAA eligibility requirements is vital for a successful transition from the high school to the college level athletically. While this process can be overwhelming, we hope you will find the necessary information to become an informed student-athlete as you make your journey to the next level of competition. If you would like additional information, please have your coach recommend you to meet with Latoya Kosh, school counselor and NCAA coordinator for William Penn. It is crucial that your high school coach know that either you, or your student, is interested in participating in athletics at the next level.
Websites of Interest
NCAA Eligibility Center (All NCAA college bound student athletes must register by the end of their Junior year)
- Your Path to the Student-athlete Experience presentation
- See Ms. Kosh in E1 for a List of approved courses for Wm. Penn (NCAA High School Code 080125)
- Presentation from the School Counseling department
- Division I Rules powerpoint
- NCAA Div. I Academic Requirements for Initial Eligibility
- Core Course Requirements for Division I
- NCAA Div. II Academic Requirements for Eligibility
- NCAA Initial Eligibility Process Flowchart
- Student Athlete FAQ search
- Core Course Planning Worksheet
- Follow the NCAA on Twitter and Instagram account for timely reminders. You can also visit the website for free resources to make sure you on track.