NEWS & EVENTS
What’s Happening in Colonial Nation
Learning Materials and Device Distribution
We are excited to begin the 2020 – 2021 school year. In an effort to ensure that all families are prepared for the remote start of this year, Colonial School District is holding two learning materials distribution events.
Thursday, August 27th and Thursday, September 3rd from 4:00pm until 7:00pm.
All families should plan to visit Gunning Bedford Middle School or William Penn High School on Thursday, August 27th and Thursday, September 3rd from 4:00pm until 7:00pm to pick up the following:
- Reading materials needed for online instruction
- Math materials needed for online instruction
- Addition learning materials being provided by the Colonial School District
- Exchange damaged or non-working computers
- KN students and students new to the district can pick-up a district device
- Students in 1st grade that may have received a District Ipad in the Spring should exchange it for a Chromebook.
- Any student that chose to use their own device in the Spring, but would now like to use a District device can pick one up.
We look forward to seeing all our families on one of these evenings. Please help spread the word to friends and family that also have students in the Colonial School District.
Upcoming Device Deployment
How do I stay updated?
- Check your email for Colonial Clippings every week
- Follow us on Social Media (see below)
- Check our website for updates
*If you need to update your contact information, please reach out to one of our secretaries (See Contact Us page for email addresses)*
8:19AM: Doors open
Students are considered late after 8:40AM
Early dismissals/change in dismissal ends at 3PM
795 Cox Neck Road
New Castle, DE 19720
Follow us on Social Media