In-person is only for students whose parents have selected that option.
|Anticipated In-Person Return Date for Students|
|Phase 1 & 2||• Integration A students at Southern, George Read, & William Penn|
• Communication and Social Learning (CASL) at Southern & Gunning Bedford
• Intensive Learning Center (ILC) at Southern & Gunning Bedford
• Integration B at George Read
• Colwyck Pre-K students (CEEP)
|Elementary||All Elementary Schools (Non-Special Programs)||1/25/21|
|High school||• William Penn HS|
|Middle school||Middle School (Non-Special Programs)||2/8/21|
- 1Middle School: Marking Period 3 BeginsAll DaySafe Return to School: High SchoolAll Day
William Penn and Wallin, ...WPHS: Marking Period 3 BeginsAll Day
- 5Beginning of Second Semester: k-5All Day
- 8Safe Return to School: MIddle SchoolsAll Day
Middle School returns to in-person learning, ...
- 10Parent University: Using DreamBox for K-8 Families4:30 pm - 5:00 pm
In this session, we will provide a parent overview on using Dreambox.
ZOOM LINK: https://zoom.us/j/99122650318?pwd=V2ZVb0NxekREaUNsOGhaRXVGTzBVdz09, ...Twin Poets Performance6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The Legendary Twin Poets will perform on Wednesday, February 10, at 6:30pm through Zoom. The event is open to all Colonial students and their families. We are encouraging everyone to register early, seating is limited to 300. This a wonderful opportunity for our students, staff and local community. I posted the regist, ...
- 12Staff Development Day: Remote Learning for studentsAll Day
- 15Presidents Day – Schools & Offices ClosedAll DayPresidents Day – Schools & Offices ClosedAll Day