CEEP REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Children with Special Needs/Identified Disabilities: Colonial preschool children with identified disabilities (who have IEPs) receive special education services for free. They receive services itinerantly at the child care center or preschool program in which they are enrolled, at The Colwyck Center, or at John G. Leach School.
Children without identified disabilities: Families of children without disabilities must apply to participate in the preschool programs in Colonial School District, as space is limited. If your child does not have a disability, you can apply by visiting the “CEEP Application Info” link in the menu above.
If your has an IEP, and you are enrolling your child in preschool in Colonial, or if your child does not have an IEP, and your child has been Invited to participate in the Colonial Early Education Program (CEEP), please review the information below.
REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS AND FORMS:
Copies of the documents and forms (printed & signed) below may be submitted in one of two ways:
- Via email to Erin Kirby (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Kim Tomlinson (email@example.com)
- Via US Mail to: Attention Erin Kirby & Kim Tomlinson, The Colwyck Center, 12 Landers Lane, New Castle, DE 19720
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ALL PREK STUDENTS:
- Parent or guardian’s valid Delaware Driver’s License or Delaware ID Card
- Official Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Child’s physical examination/Student Health Form performed within the past 12 months. CLICK HERE for the LINK to DE’s Student Health Form.
- Copy of TB Test results or screening results within the past 12 months (See TB Risk Assessment for those unable to get a test or screening before school starts)
- Copy of Lead Test results anytime since birth
- Proof of Residence (Current electric, water or sewer bill or signed rental lease, deed or settlement agreement with parent or guardian’s name listed on the document)**
REQUIRED FORMS (Linked below) THAT MUST BE Printed, COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED:
- 2020-2021 CEEP Parent Contract
- Preschool Additional Services Form
- Delaware McKinney-Vento Student Residency Questionnaire
- Smile Check FREE Dental/Oral Care Program (LINK to Parent/Guardian Information). Information to read-not to complete.
ADDITIONAL FORMS (Linked below) THAT MAY BE REQUIRED OR REQUESTED:
- Nemours Authorization Form (DE public school nurses utilize this form to access immunization and related medical records if child’s pediatrician is affiliated with Nemours)
- 2020-2021 ECAP Parent Contract (ONLY if your child participates in ECAP programming)