Colonial’s Summer Feeding Program is happening in a location near you!
- All Grab and Go buses will continue to serve Colonial families, but there are a few minor adjustments.
- New stops will be added on Parma Avenue at 11:50 AM, on Ryan Ave off New Castle Avenue at 12:10 PM and at Rose Hill Community Center at 10:45 AM.
- If you have received meals in the communities of Dunleith, Oakmont, Swanwyck, and Eisenberg Estates, the times of deliveries have been moved up.
- Colonial will discontinue meal service to the Riverside area, however, the City of Wilmington will provide meals there.
- Drive-up locations at Southern and William Penn will continue to serve meals at their regular times, 11:00 am – 12:30 PM around the back of the schools.
For more information about the sites and time call Colonial Nutrition Services at 302-323-2743.
- Click here to see all on site distribution locations and times.
We look forward to serving healthy meals for our Colonial students and families with our Summer Feeding Program because we know hunger never takes a vacation!
RESOURCES & PDFs
Other Opportunities for Food
As part of the State of Delaware’s ongoing efforts to ensure that children have access to food while schools are closed, the Department of Health and Social Services has received Coronavirus Pandemic p-EBT funds.
ALL CHILDREN enrolled in the Colonial School District qualify for pEBT funds, (regardless if they qualify for SNAP or TANF) because the district participates in the Community Eligible Program -CEP.
Questions should be directed to the Division of Social Services 1-866-843-7212