WE need your help as WE want to continue in-person instruction but WE need your help!
Talk to your students and remind them to follow these rules to keep everyone safe:
• Wearing masks properly while in CSD Schools and on the Bus.
- Wash your hands before and after touching the mask.
- Touch only the bands or ties when putting on and taking off your mask.
- Make sure the mask fits to cover your nose, mouth and chin.
- Keep your mask at all times while on the bus and in schools.
• Follow the transportation safety protocols and procedures while on the bus.
- Obey bus driver instructions at all times
- Remain seated, facing forward
- Be respectful by keeping hands to self and using appropriate language
- Do not throw items inside the bus or out of the window
- Keep all noise levels low, including voices, cell phones, or anything the bus driver indicates is too loud or distracting
• Do the daily health screenings and stay home if you are not feeling well
Please answer any of the following questions:
- In the past 14 days, have you been near(within 6 feet for at least 15 minute) a person who has a lab-confirmed case of COVID-19, or have you had direct contact with their mucus or saliva?
- In the last 48 hours., have you had any of the following symptoms
- Fever of 100. 4 For above ( or symptoms like alternating shivering and sweating)
- New cough
- New trouble breathing, shortness of breathe or severe wheezing
- New chills or shaking with chills
- New muscle aches
- Sore throat
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- New loss of smell or taste
- Headache, congestion, runny nose (with no other known cause such as allergies}
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, DO NOT send your child to school today. Instead contact your child’s primary health care provider.