Castle Hills and Eisenberg Summer Programs
Free Summer Programming
Starting on July 6th and finishing on August 6th
OPEN TO students Entering 1st-5th grade at Castle Hills & Eisenberg in the 2020-21 School Year
The Colonial School District and partners (SummerCollab, PAL, and UD/4H) are excited to be able to provide a FREE virtual summer program for Castle Hills and Eisenberg students. Starting on July 6th and finishing on August 6th, We are coordinating a Virtual Summer Camp!
Register online at https://form.jotform.com/93345373139158
Middle School Tyler’s Camp
Tyler’s Camp for Summer 2020, July 6 through August 6.
OPEN TO students Entering 6th-8th grade at McCullough, Gunning Bedford, and George Read in the 2020-21 School Year
The SummerCollab will be offering FREE virtual programming in lieu of their traditional, in-person. Here’s what you can expect:
- All activities will be delivered virtually via Zoom and Schoology. Access to technology that supports those applications is required for participation.
- Campers will be part of a cohort of up to 15 with a counselor mentor.
- Each group will receive daily instruction in literacy and social emotional learning (SEL).
- There will also be enrichment activities offered that campers can choose to participate in.
- Camp will operate four days a week, Monday through Thursday.
- First session will be at 10:00 am.
- Sessions will last no more than 45 minutes.
If you are interested you can enroll using the following links: