Welcome to Colonial’s Parent Portal!
This portal has been designed to provide parents ease of access to district applications & tools.
REMIND TEXT ALERTS
Click on the appropriate link below to sign up for your school’s text alerts.
- District Wide Alerts: https://www.remind.com/join/weupdate
- Preschool: https://www.remind.com/join/colonialea
- Carrie Downie: https://www.remind.com/join/downieca
- Castle Hills: https://www.remind.com/join/chillscsd
- Eisenberg: https://www.remind.com/join/eisenbergh
- George Read: https://www.remind.com/join/grcsd
- Gunning Bedford: https://www.remind.com/join/gbcsd
- Pleasantville: https://www.remind.com/join/4923g9
- McCullough: https://www.remind.com/join/mccmustang
- New Castle: https://www.remind.com/join/gh8bd43
- Southern: https://www.remind.com/join/soucsd
- Wilbur: https://www.remind.com/join/wilburelem
- Wilmington Manor: https://www.remind.com/join/manorcsd
- William Penn: https://www.remind.com/join/wpupdates
- Leach: https://www.remind.com/join/johngleach
- Wallin School: https://www.remind.com/join/7cgh78
- Virtual Program: https://www.remind.com/join/cd96heh
We are pleased to share that CSD is partnering with local doctors, nurses, the Nemours Children’s Health System (Nemours) and the Delaware Health Information network (DHIN) on a project to support our students’ health and attendance in school.
Through the project — which is called the Data Access for Student Health or DASH – parents or guardians can give permission to CSD to securely share attendance information and if the student has an IEP or 504 plan with their child’s doctor(s), nurse(s), and medical office staff. This information will help these healthcare professionals work with families to provide special outreach and medical attention to children that might be missing school or may not be aware of potential services available for their children.