We’re hiring a wide range of community minded professionals to join the Nutrition Services Department.
Which one fits you?
- Works hours from 10:00am to 1:30pm.
- $17.25 an hour pay rate.
- Work while your children/grandchildren are in school.
- No food service experience necessary. Training while on the job.
- Retirees can earn extra money while assisting the community and school district.
- When the students are off, you are off.
- Our substitutes can remain a long time sub or potentially become a permanent hire.
- Opportunity for growth such as becoming a cook, lead or manager.
- A variety of professional development opportunities.
- Work with a supportive team.
- Makes a positive impact with students and community and join the
- Power of WE team with the Colonial School District.
The Colonial School District, where careers are committed to putting children first, is actively seeking to identify and employ a talented and diverse workforce that will support the school district in achieving its mission and vision.
STEP 1: REVIEW OPEN POSITIONS
STEP 2. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Submit your application through the AppliTrack online application system.
For assistance and inquiries related to the AppliTrack online application system and/or application procedures, please contact a Nutrition Services representative at 302-323-2743.
STEP 3: YOUR APPLICATION IS REVIEWED
Application packages will be referred to hiring managers ) for consideration and an interview session.
STEP 4: BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW
If your application meets the selection process for an interview, you’ll receive an invitation to join us for an interview with our team.
STEP 5: BE HIRED & RECEIVE A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENT
If you complete the application process successfully, you will receive a contract for employment. A member of the Human Resources team will contact you about upcoming CSD events for you to be involved in.
STEP 6: BE CONNECTED WITH THE CSD NUTRITION TEAM.
Once you are assigned to a school, a Nutrition Services staff member will reach out to you.