Colonial Readiness Team (CRT) & CEEP Policy Council
For the 2021-2022 school year, CRT Meetings and CEEP Policy Council Meetings are combined and will be virtual, until it is safe to return to face-to-face meetings.
NEXT MEETING: 12/13/21-See Zoom info below
DE Readiness Teams & CRT Information:
- There are 19 Readiness Teams throughout the state of Delaware, each representing a different community. To learn about Delaware Readiness Teams, please visit: https://www.delawarereadinessteam.com/
- THE DELAWARE READINESS EQUATION: READY COMMUNITIES + READY FAMILIES+ READY EARLY LEARNING PROGRAMS + READY SCHOOLS = READY CHILDREN
- The CRT is committed to representing ALL Colonial area children ages Birth-8 and their families. ALL Colonial area educators, families, early learning providers, community agencies that serve young children, and community stakeholders are invited to attend CRT meetings and to participate in CRT initiatives.
- CRT Vision Statement: All Colonial families will feel welcome in our community. They will have equal access to high quality, affordable early childhood programming, healthcare, and community resources to be prepared for today, tomorrow, and the rest of their lives.
- CRT Members are Colonial Early Childhood & Elementary staff, Colonial administrators, local Early Learning Providers (ELPs), local Head Start staff, Colonial family members, community members & related professionals. ALL who are committed to supporting children ages birth-8 and their families in the Colonial Community are welcome & encouraged to participate in our meetings and our initiatives. For more information, contact Dawn Alexander, Colonial Readiness Team’s Team Leader, via phone at 302-429-4096 or via email at email@example.com.
CEEP Policy Council Information:
- Policy Council Members are: Colwyck parents and family members, Community Partners who serve young children and their families, and community Members interested in supporting early learning
- CEEP Policy Council Leadership Roles include Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson & Secretary
- The CEEP Policy Council provides feedback to CEEP leaders and staff regarding Colwyck’s policies and procedures, School Readiness Goals/Student Success Plan, and student and family events
- The CEEP Policy Council reviews the Weighted Criteria used to admit ECAP students for the following year.
- 12/13/21: Join us via Zoom at Noon to learn about Delaware Readiness team updates and to learn about Unite Us.
-Zoom Link: https://colonial-k12-de-us.zoom.us/j/9972797785?pwd=THR2V1ZaQ01qZkI2VWZka2d3SzFlZz09
- Supporting on-time kindergarten registration.
- Educating families and the Colonial community about Developmental Milestones and the importance of Developmental Screening.
- Educating Colonial families about available community services and resources, such as how to access medical services, how to apply for food benefits, how to participate in Home Visiting programming, how to access Parenting Classes, how to apply for Purchase of Care, etc.