Acme Pharmacy will administer Pfizer covid immunization on:
Tues, March 16, 2022 from 4-6 pm
at George Read Middle School
314 E Basin Road, New Castle, DE 19720
– Ages 5 & older: eligible for 1st dose or 2nd dose*
– Ages 12 & older: eligible for 1st dose, 2nd dose*, or covid booster
*2nd dose must be at least 3 weeks after first dose
The Pfizer covid shot is no cost to everyone.
If you have insurance, Acme will bill your insurance for the administration fee, but there will never be a charge to you.
1. Download the Informed Consent for Immunization form at https://bit.ly/csdwell
Please complete form & bring it with you. You can also fill out the form electronically when you sign up for an appointment, but must print out & bring with you.
2. You must make an appointment for your appropriate dose of the vaccine using the information below.
• If you are getting your second dose or booster please bring your vaccination record card, or a picture of it, with you to the immunization event.
• Please wear clothing with easy access to upper part of the arm to expedite the process.
• Pharmacists will be administering the vaccine and will be able to answer any questions you may have regarding the vaccine.
• Per CDC guidelines, everyone must wait 15 minutes after the immunization to make sure there are no reactions to the covid vaccination.
• If you have had a severe reaction to any food, medication, or immunization in the past, you will have to wait for 30 minutes.
DUE TO LIMITED AVAILABILITY, REGISTration required. WALK-INS NOT ACCEPTED.
Students must to be accompanied by their parent/guardian.