March 2022 Board of Education Meeting:
March 8th, 2022 at 7 pm
The Board will conduct business in person. Those choosing to attend in person should enter William Penn through the doors to the right of the front entrance and proceed upstairs to the Innovation Center on the left at the top of the stairs.
The Board Meeting will be
live streamed at:
The Board Meeting Agenda will be available online by Saturday March 5th:
You may participate in Public Comment in person at the meeting at William Penn or virtually via zoom.
For those who wish to participate in the board meeting virtually:
By clicking the button below, fill out the form below by 6:00 the evening of the meeting:
- PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAKING SURE THAT YOU INCLUDE YOUR “ZOOM” USER NAME.
- Once your information is submitted, a Colonial representative will contact you via the email your provide with the zoom information necessary to participate virtually.
- All rules for public comment will still apply and a maximum of 3 minutes will still be allotted. You will be called upon when it is your turn to speak.
- Please make sure:
- Your camera is on if possible and that you are ready to speak free of distraction when called upon.
- You have a stable internet connection
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org