UPDATE FOR JANUARY 3rd
Due to the weather forecast, all Colonial schools will be closed tomorrow, January 3rd. No after school activities will be held. 10 month staff will not report to work, 12 month staff may work remotely or report.
Testing sites and appointments scheduled for Monday are now cancelled. Further details will be shared as soon as possible after details are confirmed with Quidel.
UPDATE FOR JANUARY 4th & 5th
Due to this updated situation with the weather and to properly prepare for students, we are now postponing the return to school for all Colonial students until Wednesday, January 5th.
CSD staff will return in person on Tuesday January 4th. This will give CSD staff the opportunity to revisit school routines and procedures, reassess safety protocols and prepare for the days ahead.
Please monitor our website and Facebook page for updates.