Due to circumstances caused by the community spread of COVID-19, the District made changes to student’s schedules (see below). Announced earlier this week, these changes were not made lightly as we realize the adjustments families must make. Still, we can’t express enough that student and staff safety remains the driving force behind all calendar decisions.
|Phase Return to School Dates 2020-21||Student Population |
In-person is only for parents who have selected that option.
|Anticipated In-Person Return Date|
|Phase 1 & 2||• Integration A students at Southern, George Read, & William Penn|
• Communication and Social Learning (CASL) at Southern & Gunning Bedford
• Intensive Learning Center (ILC) at Southern & Gunning Bedford
• Colwyck Pre-K students (CEEP)
All Colonial Students will be remote from 1/4/21 - 1/8/21
|Phase 1-3||• Students from Phases 1 & 2|
• All Elementary Schools (Non-Special Programs)
* If you wish to change your child’s setting for the January return, please contact the building principal by Friday, December 11, 2020.
|Phase 4||• Middle School (Non-Special Programs)|
• William Penn Integration B
• Wallin ILC students
(If you wish to change your child’s setting for the February return, please contact the building principal by Friday, December 11, 2020.)
|Phase 5||• William Penn HS-All Students with the exception of identified groups from previous phases|
(William Penn HS families will receive communication to express their intentions for in-person or virtual for the 2nd Semester in December)