Program Info for Families
Program Information for CEEP Children & Their Families
Birthday/special event information
- Snacks for birthdays or other special occasions MUST be ordered from the Colwyck School Cafeteria.
- Orders MUST be placed ONE WEEK in advance.
- To review the available snacks and/or place a snack order, please CLICK HERE to download the PARENT SNACK ORDER FORM.
- To speak with our Colwyck Cafeteria staff with questions about ordering snacks, please call 302-429-4090.
- Becoming a Read Aloud Delaware Volunteer: We are currently working with Read Aloud DE to recruit volunteers to read to our preschoolers and to young children in local preschool programs. Please visit http://www.readalouddelaware.org/
- Volunteering at CEEP: Contact Heather Campbell-Molitor, School Counselor, at 302-429-4055 or Heather.Campbell-Molitor@colonial.k12.de.us
- Volunteering in Colonial School District
Purchase of care-child care subsidy
CEEP accepts POC, a Child Care Subsidy.
- CEEP’s POC Site ID is: 1710472400
- To learn more, click below.
- Spanish/Información para padres en español
- English information for families
home visits: Why are they so important? click on the links below to learn more:
foster grantparent program
- CEEP is grateful to host Foster Grandparents in our classrooms. CLICK HERE to learn more.
- Click here to read the Foster Grandparent Brochures