WU MUS 101: Music Appreciation
This course increases the student’s comprehension and perception of music. Each developmental period will be discussed (i.e. Middle Ages, Renaissance, Baroque, etc.) in terms of the historical background, social influences, characteristics, styles, composers, representative compositions, and performance media.
Upon “successful” completion of this course, students will earn 3 college credits + 1 high school AP-weighted credit. This Wilmington University course is offered Online ONLY.
Online: Fall B1 & B2, Spring B1 & B2, Summer B2
- Level of Support: Tier 1 (Least)
- University: Wilmington University
- Type: Online/Independent, Block
- Instructor: WilmU Instructor
- Grade Level: 11-12th
- Cost: $126 tuition/ reg. fee + books/materials
- Payment: Pay WilmU directly through MyWilmU portal, after registering for the course
The average cost of textbook for this course is $75