Colonials love to read!
The Innovation Center has more than 4,000 popular fiction books
and access to the Delaware Public Library System.
Did you know you can see what books you’ve checked out, renew them, and place holds?
Learn the Library Lingo:
- “Check Out Books” means to sign them out and borrow them
- “Renew Books” means that the book is due but you want to keep it longer; renewing books allows you to extend the due date
- “Place a hold on a book” means that you want to request a book and saves your spot in line if someone already has the book out; If the book belongs to the Public library, they will send it to Penn
- How to Log In to Delaware Library Catalog
- How to Renew Books Online
- How to Place a Hold on a Book
- Sora: Audio and eBooks
How to Log In to Delaware Library Catalog
How to Renew Book(s) Online
How to Place a Hold on a Book
Using Sora to access Audio and eBooks