WU TEC 215: Basic Photography Techniques
Students will develop basic photographic skill sets in composition, lighting and angles to create compelling images. This class will concentrate on the exposure matrix to demonstrate how ISO, shutter speed and aperture effect exposure, motion and depth of field. Composition will be studied through the analysis of historic and contemporary photographs so that the students will be able to create compelling imagery. Adobe Bridge and Photoshop will be used for basic editing and image adjustments.
Upon “successful” completion of this course, students will earn 3 college credits + 1 high school AP-weighted credit. This Wilmington University course is offered both Face-to-Face at New Castle Campus Only.
F2F @ New Castle: Fall B1 & B2, Spring B1 & B2, Summer B1 & B2
- Level of Support: Tier 2 (Medium)
- University: Wilmington University
- Type: Face-to-Face @ WilmU campus, Block
- Instructor: WilmU Instructor
- Grade Level: 11-12th
- Cost: $121 tuition/ reg. fee + books/materials
- Payment: Pay WilmU directly through MyWilmU portal, after registering for the course
The average cost of textbook for this course is n/a