WU HLT 321: Personal Wellness
This course focuses on the importance of holistic health, giving the student an opportunity to explore their own health and wellness from a multidimensional approach. The course will address basic nutrition, exercise, disease prevention, personal safety, stress, and mental health.
Upon “successful” completion of this course, students will earn 3 college credits + 1 high school AP-weighted credit. This Wilmington University course is offered Online ONLY.
Online: Fall B1 & B2, Spring B1 & B2, Summer B2
- Level of Support: Tier 1 (Least)
- University: Wilmington University
- Type: Online/Independent, Block
- Instructor: WilmU Instructor
- Grade Level: 11-12th
- Cost: $121 tuition/ reg. fee + books/materials
- Payment: Pay WilmU directly through MyWilmU portal, after registering for the course
The average cost of textbooks for this course is $42