WU GMD 105: Video and Audio for Game Design
Sound characteristics, acoustics, basic audio technology and professional practices will be introduced. In relation to video, it also includes the importance of a team approach to media production. Instruction is given on basic techniques, including pre-production planning, camera control, recording, and lighting. Basic editing will also be covered.
Upon “successful” completion of this course, students will earn 3 college credits + 1 high school AP-weighted credit. This Wilmington University course is offered both Face-to-Face at New Castle ONLY.
F2F @ New Castle: Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Level of Support: Tier 2 (Medium)
- University: Wilmington University
- Type: Face-to-Face @ WilmU campus, Semester
- Instructor: WilmU Instructor
- Grade Level: 11-12th
- Cost: $121 tuition/ reg. fee + books/materials
- Payment: Pay WilmU directly through MyWilmU portal, after registering for the course
The average cost of textbook for this course is TBD