WU ENV 303: Climate Dynamics
This course is a study of the earth and its atmospheric phenomena that result in weather. Weather theories, forecasting, dissemination, and applications of weather principles are studied. Developments resulting from pollution of the atmosphere are examined. PRIOR TO FALL 2019, THIS COURSE WAS OFFERED AS SCI 303.
Upon “successful” completion of this course, students will earn 3 college credits + 1 high school AP-weighted credit. This Wilmington University course is offered Online ONLY.
Online: Fall B1 & B2, Spring B1 & B2
- Level of Support: Tier 1 (Least)
- University: Wilmington University
- Type: Online/Independent, Block
- Instructor: WilmU Instructor
- Grade Level: 11-12th
- Cost: $121 tuition/ reg. fee + books/materials
- Payment: Pay WilmU directly through MyWilmU portal, after registering for the course
The average cost of textbook for this course is TBD