WU CRJ 205: Criminology
This course is an introductory course in the study of crime and criminal behavior that examines various theories of crime causation, profiles of criminal behavior systems, societal reaction to crime, and structures of criminological methods of inquiry.
Upon “successful” completion of this course, students will earn 3 college credits + 1 high school AP-weighted credit. This WilmU course is offered at William Penn High School, during school hours.
Prerequisite(s): CRJ 101
- Level of Support: Tier 4 (Most)
- University: Wilmington University
- Type: Face-to-Face @ Penn, year-long
- Instructor: Mr. Lusch
- Grade Level: 11-12th; typically for Juniors in Legal Studies Degree Program
- Cost: $125
- Payment: Due before enrolling in the course; Pay to “William Penn High School” via cash, check, or online- see Ms. Cuje
Textbooks for this course will be supplied by William Penn.