WU BBM 102: Introduction to Business
This course is designed to provide a broad overview of the functions of the business entity. Business and its environment, organization and management, finance, production, marketing, human resources, and control systems are reviewed.
Upon “successful” completion of this course, students will earn 3 college credits + 1 high school AP-weighted credit. This Wilmington University course is offered Online ONLY.
Online: Fall Block 2, Spring Block 2, Summer Block 2
- Level of Support: Tier 1 (Least)
- University: Wilmington University
- Type: Online/Independent, Block
- Instructor: WilmU Instructor
- Grade Level: 11-12th
- Cost: $121 tuition/ reg. fee + books/materials
- Payment: Pay WilmU directly through MyWilmU portal, after registering for the course
The average cost of textbook for this course is $60-$112