UD ENTR 167: Entrepreneurship Experience
This course is designed to provide practical career development skills, build meaningful relationships and foster an entrepreneurial mindset. Teaches how to brand yourself through the use of social media; acquires communication, social influence, and networking skills.
Combines topics from ENTR155: Startup of the Professional You, ENTR156: Idea to Action, ENTR157: Venturing for Good, ENTR158: Inventions, Innovations & New Technologies
Upon “successful” completion of this course, students will earn 3 college credits + 1 high school AP-weighted credit. This UDel course is offered at William Penn High School, during school hours.
- Level of Support: Tier 4 (Most)
- University: University of Delaware
- Type: Face-to-Face @ Penn, year-long
- Instructor: Mr. Sean Todd
- Grade Level: 11-12th; typically for Seniors in Business Administration Degree Program
- Cost: $125
- Payment: Due before enrolling in the course; Pay to “William Penn High School” via cash, check, or online- see Ms. Cuje
Textbooks for this course will be supplied by William Penn.