Eisenberg Elementary has a highly competent, experienced staff dedicated to meeting the educational, social, and emotional needs of our children. Faculty actively participate in a variety of courses and workshops so they can bring the latest research-based knowledge to their work. Our Accelerated Reader is a computer based program which enables students to succeed in a reading program which addresses their specific reading levels while developing a love for reading and improving their skills. In addition, the STAR early literacy program was implemented to address the pre-reading needs of our kindergarten and first graders. An excellent guidance program supports the academic program and bridges gaps between home and school. Several special programs reinforce our emphasis on learning within a calm, nurturing environment. Eisenberg’s Conflict Resolution Program teaches children to settle disagreements in a peaceful manner. A mentoring program gives students extra attention from caring adults. The Title I program provides assistance to students functioning a year or more below grade level in reading. Families are invited to bring intimate knowledge of their children to an active partnership with our school. Working together, we can increase the chances of success for all of our students.
Our Vision and Core Beliefs
To empower every student to become college and career ready through positive relationships, individualized educational opportunities and access to the tools needed to be a successful student and life-long learner.
At Eisenberg, we strive:
- To use research and data based practices to create lessons that are aligned to Common Core, differentiated, and relevant to student learning.
- To promote a positive learning climate where every child feels safe and secure.
- To work collaboratively with the entire school community to make data based decisions for all areas of school achievement.
- To communicate and share thoughts, questions, input, feedback, and concerns.
- To share resources, data and feedback to parents/guardians on a consistent basis.