Common Core & Smarter Balanced
Welcome to our SMARTER BALANCED resources page.
Below are some useful hints to help you and your students be more successful on this test.
Click here for up to date Q&A’s that may provide additional help.
Click here for easy log in instructions and usernames and passwords and up to date newsletter.
Click here to see of a list of what you need to be preapred to administer this test.
Click here for the SMARTER Trouble Ticket for Hope Moffett. This Googleform is filled out when an error occcurs.
Click here to access the grid paper and calculator information.
Click here to access the multiplication table that students can use for the test.
Click here to Accessing Smarter Summative Classroom Activities.
Click here for key board shortcuts thay my be helpful.
Click here to access the TEST ADMINISTRATION MANUAL.
Students click here to access the practice site portal for the Smarter Balanced Test
- What Parent’s Should Know About the Common Core
- Common Core State Standards: A New Foundation for Student Success – Video
- Read the Standards
- Smarter Balanced – Parents & Students
- What Does Smarter Balanced Mean for Me as a Parent, Student, Educator
- Smarter Balanced Fact Sheet
- Take the Practice Test
1) Click on: Take the Practice and Training Tests
2) Click on: Student Interface Practice and Training Tests
3) Under Please Sign-In click on: Sign-In – No Login Information is Needed!!!
4) Select your/your child’s grade level
5) Select the assessment that you would like to practice