Summer Remote Food Program
PLEASE LOOK FOR YOUR STOP TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST INFORMATION
The last day of delivery meal services on the RED routes is Wednesday, August 4, and the last day for the BLUE routes is Thursday, August 5th.
Thank you Colonial family for making this summers’ meal delivery services a success!
We have enjoyed seeing each and every one of you, and we look forward to an exciting school year!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
WE Feed This Summer!
Because our families asked, Colonial Nutrition Services will continue our successful delivery meal service.
Dates: Monday, June 14th through Thursday, August 12, 2021!
Meals prepared with Love from Colonial Nutrition Services. Any questions, call 323-2743
STAY HEALTHY, BE WELL & BE SAFE
Below are some simple food safety guidelines for your meals.
- Wash your hands before eating this meal or handling the food.
Wearing a face mask is mandatory at the bus stops.
- Meals should be prepared with adult supervision. DO NOT HEAT FOODS IN STYROFOAM BOWL
- Cold meals should be eaten immediately or refrigerated within 2 hours of receiving the meal. Foods like dairy (milk, cheese, etc.) and meats should be quickly refrigerated at a temperature of 41° F or lower.
- Hot meals should be eaten immediately or refrigerated within 2 hours of receiving the meal. Any hot foods should be held at a minimum temperature of 135°F.
- Hot foods should be reheated thoroughly.
- Any leftovers from this meal should be thrown out after 5 days of receiving it! Throw out any meal left out for 4 hours or longer at room temperature.
- Any FROZEN items should be quickly placed into a freezer within 30 mins of receiving the food.
- Please wash any whole fruit prior to eating.