Beginning September 2nd, CSD School and District Offices will be open to the public for limited hours.
The primary purpose of these limited hours is to assist families with enrollment issues, specifically to support those needing help with the registration process.
• Families are asked to enter each building through the main doors and follow all signage and guidance posted.
• Masks will be required for all who enter Colonial facilities.
• Building capacity will be limited to maintain social distancing expectations.
For other issues that require school support:
• Reach out to your school via phone or email first to resolve issues or ask questions
• Information for school contacts can be found at http://www.colonialschooldistrict.org/contact/contact-schools-departments/
• If you are unsure of whom to contact, click the ask a question form at http://www.colonialschooldistrict.org/contact/ask-a-question/ and we will get back to you asap.
Dates: Offices will be open on: (Office Dates for future weeks coming soon)
• September 2-3
• September 8-11
• Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
• Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
No event found!